©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

gf on juice !!! ???

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Pincrusher's wife is taking some gear and i've asked him some questions about it since my wife is wanting to also. You might want to PM him since he's done alot of research on the female anatomy and gear. I don't mind my wife wanting to take it but i know what to keep her away from and what kind of steroid would benefit her without sides. For example Anavar is one of the safest steroids a woman can take. Also consider she wants to be a "fitness competitor" so keep the gear in that direction.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
muscular women = limp dick for me

A fitness chick doesn't always mean a muscular one....just take tex for example.....lol

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
A fitness chick doesn't always mean a muscular one....just take tex for example.....lol

if she is a fitness chick then there is no reason for her to be taking anything. The women who want to be fitness girls like monica brant and such are already gifted w/ good genetics. Same thing with the Mr Os.....Not everyone can be a Mr O, regardless or what they take. People always say 'well arnold and sergio only did primo and dbol and look how good they look"...they were gifted in the genetics department in the first place. If she can't look good training and eating naturally, then she should not be taking gear, unless she wants to go pro or be Ms O. Just because primo and anavar are "good female" roids, doesnt mean they are for every girl. The still have a chance of masculinizing themselves which is irreversable. I guess i'm tryin to say that steroids are not the answer for women trying to look good. They are only for professional FEMALE athletes/bodybuilders.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
I guess i'm tryin to say that steroids are not the answer for women trying to look good. They are only for professional FEMALE athletes/bodybuilders.

That's what his girlfriend wants to be is a female competitor.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
imthenextone said:
Im saying this because my gf want to do fitness competion and she really want to take steroids.QUOTE]

That's what he's saying....his girlfriend doesn't want to be a bodybuilder...she wants to do fitness competition.

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
That's what his girlfriend wants to be is a female competitor.

but a professional??? no.....steroids are not the answer for her. Like he said, she's already ripped too much. She should concentrate more on her routine, existing diet/training and such. Im saying for females....steroid use should only be for the PROs...not the women who enter competitions around the area. If her life was all about competing and she was 110% dedicated, then only then she should consider taking steroids, although it is her body and she'll do whatever she wants. I just wish she does her homework on what steroids do, even the so called "female" steroids to the female body

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
shes have good genes im pretty sure... ill try to haves pics in my computer.
She want to do the "F.A.M.E" competition her in canada.
Fitness division.

Personaly i dont want her to take steroids, But she is addicted, She want to look like Lenda Murray you know ... Obviously she wont, but she thinks lenda is hot

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
chris 1 said:
My partner girlfriend competes. I am goig to get them to join this board and post her picture up. She is only about 123 lbs. She did good in her first national competion she took 3rd. I think she will get her pro card this year. If you need any help with anything I can ask her what she used for her show and get back to you. I now she used clen. anavar ,eq ,gh. But very small doseages.
Get her to sign up Chris. We are starting to get more questions like this. Her experience would be valuable.

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
thanks alot i will tell her !
very appreciated

to Pincrusher....... and of course everybody else.

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
Now THIS IS THE only picture i got.

the picture is old (a year ago).

Now look at her body, and imagine her with maybe 5% less ...
I know its a lil hard to say, but eventualy i will get better pics of her posing or something.
Now please, dont masturbate. :teleport:

Attachments

• Image 422.JPG
    Image 422.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 24
P

pincrusher

imthenextone said:
shes have good genes im pretty sure... ill try to haves pics in my computer.
She want to do the "F.A.M.E" competition her in canada.
Fitness division.

Personaly i dont want her to take steroids, But she is addicted, She want to look like Lenda Murray you know ... Obviously she wont, but she thinks lenda is hot
if she likes lenda murray's look then it sounds like she wants to be a female bodybuilder and not a fitness chick. i also have a great girl for her in that area if she is interested. this one is going for and probably will get her pro card this year at nationals. pm me if you want the info ;)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I like her thong...is that victoria's secret? From the look of her from the back she'll definitly be more female bodybuilder than fitness. She has somewhat of a muscular frame but i'm just basing this off the size of her tri's and back. She'd probably make a real good female bodybuilder.

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

if she wants to be a bodybuilder, i hope you are prepared for her to have a deep voice and an enlarged clit all the time. if she really really wants it bad then there will be major sacrifices she and you will have to make in order for her to acheive that kind of look. she will also have to be willing to gain a fair amount of fat on her body while bulking cause she will never get anywhere near lenda's size if she always tries to maintain a very low bf%

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
well she WANTS to be a female bodybuilder, but shes doesnt think she's big enough... so she thinks the fitness issue would be preferable...
Soon ill bring her here and put her in contact with you pin thanks.