©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

what is a good?

ruphnek77

Jan 20, 2005
what is a good stack for a beginner? should i take estrogen blockers, if so, what strength and how often?

Last edited:

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Hi, and welcome to the board! :)

Can you give us your stats; age, height, weight, current diet, how long you have worked out etc? That will make it easier to suggest a cycle.

-North

ruphnek77

Jan 20, 2005
stats are..

im 5 ' 8" , 27 years old, i weigh 200 lbs. ive been training hard for about a year now. but not where i want to be. i had a physical the other day, my body fat is 12%

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
a normal cycle for a beginner always has testosterone in it. My personal preference is testosterone enanthate. But first what are your goals? bulking, cutting, etc....

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
First cycle:

Test at 400-500mg weekly for 10 weeks. Dont forget your Nolvadex. IMO, stick to one substance for your first cycle. That way if you have any adverse effects, you will know what is causing it/them.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
First cycle:

Test at 400-500mg weekly for 10 weeks. Dont forget your Nolvadex. IMO, stick to one substance for your first cycle. That way if you have any adverse effects, you will know what is causing it/them.

Ditto....@500mg but i would run it for 12 weeks.

P

pincrusher

you got some good advise on cycles here already. chris 1 cycle is more hardcore and will produce greater gains provided training & nutritional needs are met but tee's cycle is a lighter but more of a learning cycle. with then test only like tee says you will be able to learn how test affects you as far as when it kicks in, what it does to your body, how it affects your sex drive & appetite, etc. these are all important things to understand with cycling.

that being said i kinda like chris 1's cycle except drop the dbol and only run test & deca