©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Blood pressure machine at Wal-Mart...

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
hey according to the blood pressure testing machine at wal-mart (the one where you stick you arm in and it sqeezes it and releases slowly.) and according to that, it says my blood pressure is normal. when i was on juice it was high but its back to normal now... its only been about a week since my PCT...ok to start a new cycle??

P

pincrusher

shamrock10 said:
hey according to the blood pressure testing machine at wal-mart (the one where you stick you arm in and it sqeezes it and releases slowly.) and according to that, it says my blood pressure is normal. when i was on juice it was high but its back to normal now... its only been about a week since my PCT...ok to start a new cycle??
when to start a new cycle is something that can only be determined by each individual person based on their goals, patience & results of recent bloodwork done after last cycle is over, if there was any bloodwork done.
a bloodpressure check will not tell you if you have recovered from a cycle and kick started your natural production of test.
it is considered normal to stay off cycle for the same lenght of time as you were on to ensure you have fully recovered and your body has adjusted to the new weight and strength gains. if you start to quickly and your body hasnt adjusted fully to the new gains from the last cycle, you will put yourself in a position for possible injury much easier than if you waited the full recommended off time.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
shamrock10 said:
hey according to the blood pressure testing machine at wal-mart

I can't stick my arm in that machine it won't fit. And if your new to steroids than yes you should stick to the ol time on = time off method.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
when to start a new cycle is something that can only be determined by each individual person based on their goals, patience & results of recent bloodwork done after last cycle is over, if there was any bloodwork done.
Agreed and blood pressure is not much of an indicator. The issue is whether or not your HPTA kicked back in and you are producing test naturally in the normal range again. Minimum time off should be 8 weeks. 8 weeks is nothing when you are working out regularly.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Robin Hood said:
SHOWOFF!!! :)

not me.... ;) But everyone's correct on blood pressure. Mine get's elevated during a cycle and comes down afterwards but it's still not the right measure to see if it's time to go back on cycle. I know time off sucks.... :mad:

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
I know time off sucks.... :mad:
tell me about it. LOL its been 2 weeks since my last injection and im already tempted to just stick a needle in me to be able to feel it again even though i wont be injecting any product for a few more weeks(if i make it that long(doubtful)) ;)

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
just stick some elmers glue in there, makes u grow like crazy(also helps with jointacidous).

also inject it into your penis vein, gives u a rush. and a hard on.

P

pincrusher

dugie82 said:
just stick some elmers glue in there, makes u grow like crazy(also helps with jointacidous).

also inject it into your penis vein, gives u a rush. and a hard on.
hahaha, your so funny. you must have tried it already.