©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What do you think?

Rioba0.2

Jan 6, 2012
I've got about 6 weeks left on my cycle that consist on 750 of sust a week, jabbing mon, wed and fri. I just grabbed 300 winny tabs and I'm interested to know which is the best way to incorporate this into my cycle? Also what should i expect the winny to do, because it's a cutter, do I have to change something into my diet or training?

danny

May 11, 2011
I've got about 6 weeks left on my cycle that consist on 750 of sust a week, jabbing mon, wed and fri. I just grabbed 300 winny tabs and I'm interested to know which is the best way to incorporate this into my cycle? Also what should i expect the winny to do, because it's a cutter, do I have to change something into my diet or training?

Winny isn't a cutter, just less water retentive gains , it is also very good for strength and genaral muscle building. What dose are the tabs ?

robbie

Apr 30, 2011
50mg/ed and you should plan on running the winstrol right until PCT starts. 4-6 weeks of winny is the standard routine.

alfred

Apr 30, 2011
Run it towards end of cycle to harden-up the gains and give you a smoother transition to PCT. 4-6 weeks should be fine.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
You have 300 tabs and don't know what dose the tabs are?

That's what I was thinking:confused:

I would suggest 30-50mg/ed for 6wks. Make sure to drink plenty of water as STANZ will dry your joints very fast!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

If you want to harden up at the end you can add the WINSTROL but your diet will need to change as well.

GBtom

May 9, 2011

Is off topic but are you getting any acne on 750mg of Sust ?