©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Femera ..

bobbie

Jun 8, 2011
Hi guys! Is there anyone who tried femera?
I heard from some guys at the gym that this stuff is better than novadex and proviron.Does femera stop the water bloat?
Does it stop/prevent gyno? What sort of dosage's do you have to take and how often?

matt17

Sep 1, 2008
I heard from some guys at the gym that this stuff is better than novadex and proviron.Does femera stop the water bloat?
Does it stop/prevent gyno? What sort of dosage's do you have to take and how often?

Yes ,it stops water very well bro

morris

Jun 20, 2011

I read somewhere that it's as effective as a-dex but not harsh on your lipid levels.

fairplay

May 5, 2011
I read somewhere that it's as effective as a-dex but not harsh on your lipid levels.

That is a very common mistake .This is not correct.
Estrogen improves lipid profiles. Reduce estrogen and the lipid profiles get worse.

Zalla

Aug 19, 2011
I think it is in fact just as bad as adex on the lipids. I wouldn't use it for longer than 6 weeks at time.