©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Synthergine - before and after blood test results!

Synthetek

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Oct 13, 2006
It has been said many times that Synthergine will reduce liver values and this has been backed by blood test results.

Here are just 1 set of results submitted to us by 'BB MONAD' showing the reductions in several values over just 1 month of use.

synthergine-blood-test-before-after-resized.jpg

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
The blood test do not lie...Just another reason why Synthetek and their products are the best in the world!!

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
That's why they are the best supplement company on the planet!!

PRIDE

Apr 2, 2009
Bump for anyone looking for a reliable liver protectant!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
The blood test do not lie...Just another reason why Synthetek and their products are the best in the world!!

I've seen proof positive over and over with Synthergine in similar blood work. There is no question this is the best liver protectant available anywhere on the market.

F

*FORGE*

I've seen proof positive over and over with Synthergine in similar blood work. There is no question this is the best liver protectant available anywhere on the market.

:yeahthat:

PRIDE

Apr 2, 2009
With the new special being offered now, I am expecting to see a lot more positive bood test results showing up all over the boards!

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
With the new special being offered now, I am expecting to see a lot more positive bood test results showing up all over the boards!

Me too. Such a great product its awesome to see just how well it really works.