©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

noobie looking for better results

obese2abeast

Jan 21, 2012
wassup everyone.
i am new to this and tired of taking 15-20 pills a day for minimal results. i found this site by google searching for superior labs because that is the brand my friend was using and i was hoping to get in too. since i cant find it, maybe this site and people here can point me to other types of injection steroids. im excited and ready. i am new so lets do this!
a quick ref about myself. i am 30 years old. 5'7". i was at 290 lbs. @ 39% body fat, a few months back, now im at 225 lbs. @ 20% body fat. i used to bench 315 10 x's now its down to 6 maybe 7 reps. i am looking to get strength and lose body fat. i dont care what my weight is (or should i start caring?) going to end up but i want to get down to 12% or less body fat.

Last edited:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
First off welcome to the board.

You will find everything you are looking for here, EVERYTHING;)

First thing you should do is read ALL of the stickies in the main AAS forum and Sponsors section. After which, start a thread in the AAS, DIET, or TRAINING forum with any specific questions you may have.

Again, make sure you read the stickies threads at the top of the AAS forum, and I guarantee you will learn quite a bit!