©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

endurance dose

fix it

Jan 31, 2012
Hi Guys

looking for some info,I just picked up some eq and test prop, i was thinking on doing a very low dose as im a endurance athlete and dont want the extra weight.so i was thinking of 100 to 125 ml/week prop and 200ml/week eq .now the prop is short life and the eq is long life.i probably have to shoot 35ml of prop every 3 days but do i also break up my eq to 70ml every 3 days.do i shot them together or do i do eq seperate once a week

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Yeah, some back ground info would help...It's a 'help me, help you' situation for the guys you're looking for to answer.

fix it

Jan 31, 2012
I did do a cycle of test suspension 20 years ago and that worked very good mind you i was not into endurance sports at the time ,i was only lifting.
as of now i am 46 years old do an average of 2hrs a day and some times 3hrs of cardio and weights. , i am not looking to put on size . i actually should loose a few pounds, i dont take any suplements,and my diet is not bad,i eat 3500 to 4000 calories a day, i try to keep 30 to 40 grams protein every meal.oh yeah i do eat patato chips with pop at night, i know its bad but im addicted to sex and chips, and usualy have my chips first,