©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dbol guestion!

YM00

Feb 6, 2012
i'm on dbol right now and i just experienced an unbelievable need to increase water, i drink almost two gallons a day to keep pissing clear, i don t know but it looks like i'm lacking in water, is there anyone who experienced this?

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
You should always always be taking in between 1-2 gal a day. What dose are you running?

matt17

Sep 1, 2008
i'm on dbol right now and i just experienced an unbelievable need to increase water, i drink almost two gallons a day to keep pissing clear, i don t know but it looks like i'm lacking in water, is there anyone who experienced this?

i haven't personally used it, but I know it increase your water intake so it is normal

1toX

Apr 22, 2011

i don't think it's strange or anything. Is normal when you take an oral ASS

YM00

Feb 6, 2012
You have right guys, thanks
What about headaches? I have 2 days of straight headaches...hurt like hell. Could just be headaches, could be tbol...

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
You have right guys, thanks
What about headaches? I have 2 days of straight headaches...hurt like hell. Could just be headaches, could be tbol...

Could be the DBOL? How is your blood pressure, elevated blood pressure can cause the headaches?

kurt2r2

May 2, 2011
Everyone reacts differently to the hormones in your body. The best thing is to keep a steady intake of water

mr62

May 4, 2011
That's possible, everybody react differently to gear.. Stronger androgens gives me headaches sometimes.