©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Good cycle needed

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Hi...i am in the process of getting a) 20 x Depotrone 2ml vials @200mg/Mil
and b) 200 Tabs Dianabol @5mg/Tab....
Now consider my weight of 134lbs, in what dosages should i take it and for how long???...Also, should i use Nolvadex WHILE on juice??

thx :rolleyes:

W

wolfyEVH

400mg/week of test for 12 weeks ....run dbol at 25-30mg a week for 4-5 weeks. it wouldnt hurt to take 10mg of nolva a day while on cycle, but you could save yourself some money and only take it when you get the itchy/sore nips

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
400mg/week of test for 12 weeks ....run dbol at 25-30mg a week for 4-5 weeks. it wouldnt hurt to take 10mg of nolva a day while on cycle, but you could save yourself some money and only take it when you get the itchy/sore nips
Wolfey, on this type of cycle, will i lose a lot of weight when off cycle??....just a +- oppinion if possable, thx

W

wolfyEVH

If you follow basic PCT and still maintain a good diet and training routine, you shouldnt lose much. should keep 15 lbs at least

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
If you follow basic PCT and still maintain a good diet and training routine, you shouldnt lose much. should keep 15 lbs at least
mmmmmm.....sounds excellent......thx Wolfey ;)

W

wolfyEVH

Robin Hood said:
mmmmmm.....sounds excellent......thx Wolfey ;)

i'd be happy if i kept 10 lbs at your weight.....just dont get discouraged if you lose a lot more than you thought. you should def get 10-15 lbs at least though.

btw, gj Heavy for getting that fuckin slimeball banned

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
wolfyEVH said:
i'd be happy if i kept 10 lbs at your weight.....just dont get discouraged if you lose a lot more than you thought. you should def get 10-15 lbs at least though.

btw, gj Heavy for getting that fuckin slimeball banned

No doubt wolfy...unapproved source posts result in immidiate bannings. :sniper:

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
I see that the vials are 2mil which means 400mg per vial...Can a person inject, lets say, only once a week as well?...instead of halfing the vial for 2x a week..

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Robin Hood said:
I see that the vials are 2mil which means 400mg per vial...Can a person inject, lets say, only once a week as well?...instead of halfing the vial for 2x a week..
Sorry for bumping this post again.....YOO HOO??..lol

P

pincrusher

Robin Hood said:
yes you could if you wanted to. it is always putting you in the best position to gain if you do the 2x per week injection but once per week will still work. you may experience a slightly higher incidence of side affects but that is not definate and you wont know untill you do it.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
yes you could if you wanted to. it is always putting you in the best position to gain if you do the 2x per week injection but once per week will still work. you may experience a slightly higher incidence of side affects but that is not definate and you wont know untill you do it.

The side affects are true about this one. I did the 1 shot per weeks @500mgs and got bad acne, oily skin, bloated, everything. This time i'm doing the 2 times a week and my skin is just a little oily, no new acne except a few here and there, and i haven't retained that much water. The side affects are alot less.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
oracle said:
The side affects are true about this one. I did the 1 shot per weeks @500mgs and got bad acne, oily skin, bloated, everything. This time i'm doing the 2 times a week and my skin is just a little oily, no new acne except a few here and there, and i haven't retained that much water. The side affects are alot less.
Shit.....ok...then i'll rather split it up...Can a person "save" the other half for 3 days???...ie for the next shot without getting bad?

P

pincrusher

Robin Hood said:
Shit.....ok...then i'll rather split it up...Can a person "save" the other half for 3 days???...ie for the next shot without getting bad?
yes you can save it. just keep it in a dark place like you do when storing any steroids as some are light sensitive.
one quick question thouhg. are the vials actually amps or are they bottles with rubber stoppers in them. im not familiar with this particular product but if it is a bottle with a rubber stopper then you can just leave the unused portion in the bottle and only draw out what you plan on using.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
pincrusher said:
yes you can save it. just keep it in a dark place like you do when storing any steroids as some are light sensitive.
one quick question thouhg. are the vials actually amps or are they bottles with rubber stoppers in them. im not familiar with this particular product but if it is a bottle with a rubber stopper then you can just leave the unused portion in the bottle and only draw out what you plan on using.
They're Amps...

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:
Sorry for bumping this post again.....YOO HOO??..lol
Post whoring again Robin?

I'm looking forward to your next cycle as much as you are. I'm anxious to see what you gain with higher doses. I recommend that you don't do any exercises the require you to take the bar behind your neck. That will help prevent the stretched shoulder muscles.

P

pincrusher

Robin Hood said:
They're Amps...
in this case you can draw up the portion that is not going to be used, in a seperate syringe and place the cap back on and store it till needed.
another option is to purchase a sterile vial from one of the syringe company's or an ancilliary company that carries them and you can inject the unused portion in there for safe keeping and just open an amp each time you are going to inject and after the last amp is opened then start drawing out of the bottle.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
DragonRider said:
Post whoring again Robin?

I'm looking forward to your next cycle as much as you are. I'm anxious to see what you gain with higher doses. I recommend that you don't do any exercises the require you to take the bar behind your neck. That will help prevent the stretched shoulder muscles.
Thx for the info DR....Trust me...THIS time.........NO MISTAKES!!....but i recon thats the way we ALL have to learn, eh? ;)

Last edited:

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
pincrusher said:
in this case you can draw up the portion that is not going to be used, in a seperate syringe and place the cap back on and store it till needed.
another option is to purchase a sterile vial from one of the syringe company's or an ancilliary company that carries them and you can inject the unused portion in there for safe keeping and just open an amp each time you are going to inject and after the last amp is opened then start drawing out of the bottle.
Thx....i think i'll go with option 1 ......will be easier :)