©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stanozolol for women

absolut.vdk

Jan 20, 2012
My missus wants to lose some body fat and is interested in a cycle of stanozolol. How many mg's would be recommended?
She doesn't want to gain too much muscle, just gain some feminine muscularity. Thanks ladies

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
How does her diet and training look? Those are the first two steps to get in check before considering AAS.

There are many threads in this forum regarding AAS and woman. Cycle layouts, advises, precautions, etc. You should have her join and read through the articles, to see what would best suit her needs and goals.

I would not suggest anymore then 5-25mg/wk depending on her reaction to the substance. As with everything, starting out low and finding your tolerance is the key.

minnie

May 4, 2011
My missus wants to lose some body fat and is interested in a cycle of stanozolol. How many mg's would be recommended?
She doesn't want to gain too much muscle, just gain some feminine muscularity. Thanks ladies

Why isn't your gf on here herself?
Is this her first cycle? What are her stats?

absolut.vdk

Jan 20, 2012
She has a very clean diet. 1gram of protein per pound of body weight. I don't know how many grams of carbs she gets but its low. She is 5'9" and about 130. I don't know her BF percentage.Thanks

F

*FORGE*

Why isn't your gf on here herself?

Yes, I agree, have you girlfriend join up and read some of the info here. There are ladies, such as minnie here that would be more then willing to answer any questions she may have.