©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First injection

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
I did my first injection last night. I guess I am offically a member of the dark side now.

Here is my injection technique and if anyone has any suggestion please feel free to share.

1. Washed my hands to remove any bacteria or copenhagen from my fingers :)

2. opened vial and swabbed the top with alcohol

3. opened syringe and filled to the correct CC

4. placed cop on needle and then replaced with new needle.

5. healivy swabbed the injection spot (glute) with 91% injection alcohol

6. removed cap and slowly inserted syringe into muscle and reversed plunget to make sure no blood was present.

7. then i slowly injected the dark side juice and threw waste into an old protein jug.

8. swabbed again with alcohol then rubbed injection area for 5 minutes and showered with hot watter.

I think I did this correctly. My leg is a little sore today but I was expecting that. I can't believe how damn easy the pin went into my leg. I just held the syringe up and pointed it into my leg and it automatically started going into my leg with almost no pressure.

One thing, I tried to get all the air bubbles out but it seems that there were some very very small bubbles that I just could not get out. Does that matter when injecting into a muscle?

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Don't worry about the little bubbles alot of first timers do. Their harmless. You did good for your first shot...good precautions were taken.

P

pincrusher

you did good but in the future dont oven a vial unless you can vent it. most products are sterile already so there would be no need to bake it before you inject. on other thing, when you swab the top with alcohol, dont blow on it to speed up the drying time of the alcohol. your breath will blow germs right back on the rubber top.

oracle is 100% correct about the tiny bubble's, hum kinda reminds me of a song i once knew about some "tiny bubble's"

P

pincrusher

chris 1 said:
Here is what I do:
1. Get a 10cc syringe
2.Get 10cc of test.
3. Draw entire vial into 10cc syringe.
4. Then inject 2.5cc into each bicept and tricept.
5. Train bicepts and tricepts until they dont move.
now thats my kind of injecting :D
they do kinda look at me funny when i go to the local cattle feed store to buy my 10ml syringes though but i find my dirtiest pair of bluejeans with a ripped up t-shirt and wear that. :)

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
chris 1 said:
Here is what I do:
1. Get a 10cc syringe
2.Get 10cc of test.

Are you serious?! :eek:

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
chris 1 said:
Here is what I do:
1. Get a 10cc syringe
2.Get 10cc of test.

That is hardcore bro. :cool: