©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

End of cycle, on creatine

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I am ending my cycle this week so I decided to start taking creatine again. I have always had good experiences with it, but today I felt real weak in the gym and got very light headed. Anyone know why.

P

pincrusher

Blackbird said:
I am ending my cycle this week so I decided to start taking creatine again. I have always had good experiences with it, but today I felt real weak in the gym and got very light headed. Anyone know why.
it could be your bloodpressure is a little high from the cycle, could be that you just didnt drink enough fluids in the last day and you are dehydrated, could be that you havent gotten enough sleep the last few days and havent eaten right. lots of possibilities to why you got lightheaded.
creatine will increase water retention and if you were already retaining some water from your cycle, the extra could cause high bloodpressure

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Your going through a mental withdrawal.....just kidding it could be anything really. considering that you just ended the cycle it could be your blood pressure...or more or less what you didn't do prior to working out. Like pin said...dehydration...didn't eat like your normally do on cycle...anything could be the cause.

Last edited: