©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Prop/Eq

kenzo999

Mar 13, 2012
I intend to run Prop ed at 100mgs and Eq 600mgs per week.
My question is, should I shoot the eq every day with the prop or is ok to split it and take the eq twice a wk and the prop ed? Thanks guys for any input. Cheers

mzack

May 23, 2010
I intend to run Prop ed at 100mgs and Eq 600mgs per week.
My question is, should I shoot the eq every day with the prop or is ok to split it and take the eq twice a wk and the prop ed? Thanks guys for any input. Cheers

Why use EQ with prop?:)

kenzo999

Mar 13, 2012
I'm on gh at 4 iu ed currently and slin pwo. I just wanted to do some test and eq for more vascularity. I was going to throw winny in at week 7. Run the eq for 12 weeks and the prop for 14. I have deca as well....but I think that eq would be the better choice.

woods78

Apr 22, 2011
imo test/deca or test/eq are both good cycles, you will get good gains from test/deca but if bloat is an issue for you stick with eq, you can do eq 2x week if injections are not problem for you

alfred

Apr 30, 2011
imo test/deca or test/eq are both good cycles, you will get good gains from test/deca but if bloat is an issue for you stick with eq, you can do eq 2x week if injections are not problem for you

I agree!