©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need gyno advice!

browni79

Mar 13, 2012
hey there. i was hoping i could get some advice on a little gyno i have from a previous cycle. i ran a cycle of cypionate for 9 weeks last year and did not run any anti -e's with this. after 4 weeks of coming off the juice i noticed i had sore and hard nipples. i quickly got hold of some nolvadex and this worked straight away but now it has left me with soft puffy nipples almost like a fatty deposit around the nipple. is there any ways to reduce this without the need for surgery?

F

*FORGE*

hey there. i was hoping i could get some advice on a little gyno i have from a previous cycle. i ran a cycle of cypionate for 9 weeks last year and did not run any anti -e's with this. after 4 weeks of coming off the juice i noticed i had sore and hard nipples. i quickly got hold of some nolvadex and this worked straight away but now it has left me with soft puffy nipples almost like a fatty deposit around the nipple. is there any ways to reduce this without the need for surgery?

Use the search function, there are plenty of threads regarding gyno:

http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-articles/27584-fighting-gynecomastia.html

browni79

Mar 13, 2012
It has been 9 months since i finished the cycle so i am guessing i will be back to a natural balance (test/est) by now?