©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

injecting & how to keep soreness away

intimidator2

Mar 14, 2012
Hey guys... Ive been cycling for many years now. But when I inject 2 - 3 ccs of something at one time ... of my ass or other injecting spots. Any sugggestions to keep the soreness at a minimum, I rub the spot like crap to spread the oil but to no avail. Any suggestions would be helpful.Thanks

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Hey guys... Ive been cycling for many years now. But when I inject 2 - 3 ccs of something at one time ... of my ass or other injecting spots. Any sugggestions to keep the soreness at a minimum, I rub the spot like crap to spread the oil but to no avail. Any suggestions would be helpful.Thanks

Are you warming up the syringe (running it under hot water for a few)? Heating up the syringe to soften up the oil has always helped quite a bit, so that the injection is smoother flowing in. Stretching the muscle per injection to make sure that it is as loose as possible will also help. I know when I run a Syntherol course I massage using a small paint roller, it gives a smoother, more even massage, as massaging with your hands can also cause pain to the injection area if massaged too vigorously.

intimidator2

Mar 14, 2012
thanks for the info.. all i know it hurts like crazy for days. I do message the area to dissipate the oil for a while and it still gets sore like a knot golf ball size. Thanks bro