©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First cycle looking for some help

Sao

Mar 8, 2012
Im 40 years old, been training pretty hard for about 3 years. Diet is pretty clean. 6 foot 190lbs probably around 10%bf. 7 weeks in to my cycle. I'm doing 500mg of test e and just started stacking with 400mg of eq. I just stated my second wk on the eq.My plan is to run the test for 16 wks and the eq for 12 wks. I haven't had any bad sides yet but also haven't gotten the results I was thinking I might see. Strength is up a bit but the as I see my self in the mirror I'm just not seeing the changes I want to see. Maybe I'm expecting to much. When might I see the results. Any comments would be appreciated. The advice you guys give and the willingness everybody has to help each other is great to see. Also I no I should have figured out my post therapy befor starting but I haven't had much luck getting my hands on any anti estrogens or post cycle gear. I also have 20 ml of tren and 30 ml of Deca but not sure how to incorporate into the cycle if at all. Thanks in advance for any advice

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Im 40 years old, been training pretty hard for about 3 years. Diet is pretty clean. 6 foot 190lbs probably around 10%bf. 7 weeks in to my cycle. I'm doing 500mg of test e and just started stacking with 400mg of eq. I just stated my second wk on the eq.My plan is to run the test for 16 wks and the eq for 12 wks. I haven't had any bad sides yet but also haven't gotten the results I was thinking I might see. Strength is up a bit but the as I see my self in the mirror I'm just not seeing the changes I want to see. Maybe I'm expecting to much. When might I see the results. Any comments would be appreciated. The advice you guys give and the willingness everybody has to help each other is great to see. Also I no I should have figured out my post therapy befor starting but I haven't had much luck getting my hands on any anti estrogens or post cycle gear. I also have 20 ml of tren and 30 ml of Deca but not sure how to incorporate into the cycle if at all. Thanks in advance for any advice

I would leave out everything else and focus on the TEST ENAN. For 7wks in you should be seeing changes if this is your first run? Is your weight up? Never trust the mirror as it can be deceiving! Did you get your products from a reliable source (do not post the name of the source unless it is a board sponsor)?

As for Anti-E's, check out the sources section, you should be able to find everything you need in there.

Sao

Mar 8, 2012
Weight is up about 6lbs. As far as my source being reliable? I feel as though it is through good word of mouth but I'm second guessing it a bit due to lack of results. Again maybe I'm expecting more than I should. I have been on hrt for the last year, dose being 200 mg eow. This last seven weeks is the first time I have exceeded that dose. Thank you for your input.