©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

dead man found breathing in morgue

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Now how can you not tell he's alive by his vital signs.....What hospital did he go to because i would stay away from there.

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
Now how can you not tell he's alive by his vital signs.....What hospital did he go to because i would stay away from there.
i believe if he was declared dead at the accident, they wouldnt take him to the emergency room but rather the morgue so i dont think the hospital was at fault just the emt unit

W

wolfyEVH

"dead man" found breathing in morgue!?!?! well if he is breathing he isn't really dead is he??? how bout "man THOUGHT dead found freathing in morgue"

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:
"dead man" found breathing in morgue!?!?! well if he is breathing he isn't really dead is he??? how bout "man THOUGHT dead found freathing in morgue"
well he was officially declared dead so i think the title fits but you are right about questioning it. :)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Wow, this comes from the same medical community that say steroids are bad for you. Ya, Ill listen to them! LOL

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
haha, all i gotta say is that when i come to, and i realize you bastards declared me dead... im coming back to the hospital swinging! lol ..... But seriously... this is no joke, this guy was fucking alive and they put him in a body bag, ive heard this happen once before im not sure where, but shit... next time one of my friends/relatives gets pronounced dead im making sure..

P

pincrusher

i wonder how many lawyers have dropped their cards off with the family so far? must be a bunch cause they will have a nice lawsuit on their hands..