©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question on Brand

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
I have been looking at the different sources you offer here. Does it really matter if it is British, or other countries? I have been getting my stuff from someone local and it comes from mexico. It has all been good. Also Does it really matter if it like QV, but that is what I have been getting. All the sources you have here are all good right? Just wanted to make sure before I spend my money, b/c some sites have a big price difference.
Thanks

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Steve-O said:
I have been looking at the different sources you offer here. Does it really matter if it is British, or other countries? I have been getting my stuff from someone local and it comes from mexico. It has all been good. Also Does it really matter if it like QV, but that is what I have been getting. All the sources you have here are all good right? Just wanted to make sure before I spend my money, b/c some sites have a big price difference.
Thanks
Gotta go domestic ship first of all. No need to import and get a seizure notice from customs. QV is ok. Fastest ship/gear from gen-pharma. Think you will like price also. Just depends on what you want and how long your willing to wait.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Steve-O said:
All the sources you have here are all good right? Just wanted to make sure before I spend my money, b/c some sites have a big price difference.Thanks

Yes they are and our members don't mind calling them on it if they aren't. You will notice a lack of major complaints.