©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello

Aby:*

Mar 28, 2012
Hello there! My problem is weight gain. I go to the gym 4-5 times a week, I have a pretty clean and healthy diet but I still no sign of weight loss.Now I'm looking for some help, advice, thoughts anything. This is so depressing..

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
How long have you been consistent? What does your training and diet breakdowns look like?

lisapeet

Sep 17, 2010
We need more info, exactly what are you doing in the gym and what's your diet like?

Mar 28, 2012
My diet is not bad I thnk...I have a slim fast in the morning and for lunch I take a roll with salad and a muller rice. For snack I take some carrots and for dinner I take some free fat cottage cheese

And I do alot of leg program at the gym and also I spend alot of time on the rowers

rebecca

May 9, 2011
I can't say that your diet is pretty good. Go to the diet forum and read. To lose fat it is a long, steady road and will not happen overnight.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I think a new diet and meal plan is where you should start. Your doing cardio and weight training too?

Mar 28, 2012
I think a new diet and meal plan is where you should start. Your doing cardio and weight training too?

I do 2 hours of swimming a week and jogging 3 times a week..and with 5 days at the gym I think I should see some result so far, right?

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
I do 2 hours of swimming a week and jogging 3 times a week..and with 5 days at the gym I think I should see some result so far, right?

How long have you been consistent with this protocol?