©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I'm getting impatient!

Jajaaa

Mar 29, 2012
I'm into me 17th day of running a shot of sust ( sunday,thuesday and thrusday ) and I gain about 10lbs. I wonder how much more weight and strength do you think I will gain or my gains will stop here?

F

*FORGE*

You've been running SUST for 3wks, gained 10lbs and are getting impatient? What are your expectations? What are your stats, cycle history, etc?

mzack

May 23, 2010
I'm into me 17th day of running a shot of sust ( sunday,thuesday and thrusday ) and I gain about 10lbs. I wonder how much more weight and strength do you think I will gain or my gains will stop here?

I think you can gain quite a bit more f you give it some time

alfred

Apr 30, 2011

what dosage of sustanon are you using?

vip0

Apr 26, 2011
Sust is slow acting, causing the results to come in a few weeks and the results will still come after the last shot. But dont forget, diet is the key

xxxl

Nov 15, 2010
You should notice it more in the 4th-5th week...any other gear you using? If so what kind and doses?