©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

dbol

bryan

Dec 20, 2009
Just curious, does anyone run the dbol at the end or middle of his cycle? I'm thinking..would running it after your injectables kick in evoke a better more synergistic response?

F

*FORGE*

It is usually run at the beginning to give a jump start to your cycle. Most gains are from water retention, so the best gains are strength and help in lubing the joints.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Just curious, does anyone run the dbol at the end or middle of his cycle? I'm thinking..would running it after your injectables kick in evoke a better more synergistic response?

Depends on your goals and there are no set rules. Alot of guys like it to kick start a cycle but really could add it anytime.

mzack

May 23, 2010

You may end you cycle a little bloated if you put it in the end imo

doodoop

May 11, 2011
there is no set timing during a cycle that you can take or should take dbol or for that matter any oral