©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New to forum, Thanks for letting me join up.

Bulldog77

Mar 28, 2012
31 year old male
191 lbs
Training off and on whole life,
Did a few cycles in high school, but I now know they werent educated cycles. It was handfulls of this and that everywhere or whatever was available. Stupid I now know. I injected into my glute and ddint even know the sciatic nerve ran through there. Now im going to make educated decisions thanks to this site.
Had testosterone levels checked recently and found they were low for my age, It was 360 and lvl doctor gave me was 320-800. So he ordered a more thorough endo blood panel which I go in for on Monday, 4/2. This test is what led me to seek out a good forum and this is the one I have chosen. I have been browsing the TRT forums, and The Anabolic ones and this one has been the forum that has pretty much answered most my questions. Browsing through the forums I find the answer the every question i have had so far, lots of experienced people here and for that thank you for letting me join this forum.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Welcome to AnaSCI...You should be able to find everything you are looking for here!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
31 year old male
191 lbs
Training off and on whole life,
Did a few cycles in high school, but I now know they werent educated cycles. It was handfulls of this and that everywhere or whatever was available. Stupid I now know. I injected into my glute and ddint even know the sciatic nerve ran through there. Now im going to make educated decisions thanks to this site.
Had testosterone levels checked recently and found they were low for my age, It was 360 and lvl doctor gave me was 320-800. So he ordered a more thorough endo blood panel which I go in for on Monday, 4/2. This test is what led me to seek out a good forum and this is the one I have chosen. I have been browsing the TRT forums, and The Anabolic ones and this one has been the forum that has pretty much answered most my questions. Browsing through the forums I find the answer the every question i have had so far, lots of experienced people here and for that thank you for letting me join this forum.

Welcome to ANASCI brother. Glad to have you with us.
Keep us posted about your test results.

Bulldog77

Mar 28, 2012
Blood work back.

My doctor emailed me to let me know my results came back for my blood work and they were low and he says they were really low. So he has ordered yet a 3rd set of blood work. The numbers were not posted. No clue what they were. Going in for 3rd blood test in as many weeks, and still no relief from the fatigue, brainfog, and libido issues. Heh then he said if there is no clear cause he will refer me to an Endo. after blood work tommorrow i will ask him to email me the numbers from the last test. I wish he would just stop being scared to treat me. I think the first blood work he ran shoulda gave me an indication he isnt gonna be much help. He didnt want to check my test level even though my symtoms say he should. So hopefully he will refer me to an endo so i can stop getting the run around from him.
So i do have a question what do you guys think, I have an old co-worker is on TRT, he is the one that made me realize my fatigue wasnt from workin so much that i need to get test levels checked. He had an extra bottle of Andro gel which he gave to me I used it and my fatigue left, my libido returned (swear i would have fucked the dog i was so horny) and the fog lifted. well i ran out of the gel 1 week b4 i went in , i think this is why my first test was 360. Should i inform my doctor I used this gel and it helped me tremedousley, or should i leave it alone?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
My doctor emailed me to let me know my results came back for my blood work and they were low and he says they were really low. So he has ordered yet a 3rd set of blood work. The numbers were not posted. No clue what they were. Going in for 3rd blood test in as many weeks, and still no relief from the fatigue, brainfog, and libido issues. Heh then he said if there is no clear cause he will refer me to an Endo. after blood work tommorrow i will ask him to email me the numbers from the last test. I wish he would just stop being scared to treat me. I think the first blood work he ran shoulda gave me an indication he isnt gonna be much help. He didnt want to check my test level even though my symtoms say he should. So hopefully he will refer me to an endo so i can stop getting the run around from him.
So i do have a question what do you guys think, I have an old co-worker is on TRT, he is the one that made me realize my fatigue wasnt from workin so much that i need to get test levels checked. He had an extra bottle of Andro gel which he gave to me I used it and my fatigue left, my libido returned (swear i would have fucked the dog i was so horny) and the fog lifted. well i ran out of the gel 1 week b4 i went in , i think this is why my first test was 360. Should i inform my doctor I used this gel and it helped me tremedousley, or should i leave it alone?

I'd see what he says first with your blood work and then I'd probably mention it later if you need to push him for TRT or referral to an endo doc. If he's already leaning that way, don't say anything IMO because then he's going to wonder when you were using it exactly and how much etc. Could work for ya or against ya but you want that prescription any way you can get it. You'd be surprised at how difficult it is for some people in certain areas of the states...They have a horrible time trying to get it and sometimes never do when it's obvious that they NEED it, ya know...

OH, welcome to the board!!:D

Bulldog77

Mar 28, 2012
Test results

Here are my results from last weeks tests, Going in today for a more comprehensive test panel this morning. Results Should be back in 48 hours or so.

TESTOSTERONE: 55
normal range: 332 - 896 ng/dL

TESTOSTERONE, FREE 5.7
Normal Range:5.0 - 40.0 pg/mL

PROLACTIN 7.5
Normal range:1.6 - 18.8ng/mL

TSH 1.48
Normal range: 0.40 - 5.00 uIU/mL

FERRITIN 48
Normal range:20 - 350ng/mL

Doctor emailed me today after the results came in, I guess theese blood level's show that my pituitary gland has shut down, or isnt working correctly, So I have an MRI for my ptiuitary gland on monday guess we see what is going on then.

Last edited:

Bulldog77

Mar 28, 2012
More Results

So mri came back they didnt find a tumor so 3 more blood tests doctor said Cortisol, TSH again, and another one. Then he said he will have a treatment plan set up. He said looks like hormone replacement is in the near future. So we will see after theese three test go in 8 am tommorrow morning. HRT isnt good but better than a brain tumor.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
So mri came back they didnt find a tumor so 3 more blood tests doctor said Cortisol, TSH again, and another one. Then he said he will have a treatment plan set up. He said looks like hormone replacement is in the near future. So we will see after theese three test go in 8 am tommorrow morning. HRT isnt good but better than a brain tumor.

Glad there's no tumor...Keep us updated...Wish I had a Rx for Test just for less worries.