©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Freeze test

Gettinhuge_pump

I have a buddy of mine who got some gear in the other day and left it in his car overnight. It got pretty fucking cold and some of was like a slush when he got up and went out to get it. I have always been told that if it freezes its fake. What does a slush mean? Did someone just dilute it with water, or oil? I haven't got to see it except in slush form so I couldn't tell as far as texture goes. Any input would be appreciated. Maybe I should go microwave the shit and see what happens. DAMN! :)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
What kind of gear was it? I had my testosterone Enanthate freeze in the mailbox and i ran it under some water (about the same temp so as to not crack vial) and it was fine. So if it freezes it doesn't mean it's fake. I heard actually that if you put some type of gear in the freezer the gear actually goes to the bottom and seperates itself that way you can see it and that will show you it's real gear. It was something like that.