©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hoping to get my old body back in shape

mellykins

Apr 7, 2012
Hi everybody !

Been a bit of a board lurker for quite a while searching around an tryin to find a home. A little introduction -

Name is Mel , im 185lbs and 5ft 8. Currently im a nuclear engineer and work away from home alot so having a routine is quite difficult . I used to train quite a bit in my younger days when i was in the forces but as i got older i guess i got lazier :p

Anyways approaching the 40 mark and i figured why not try get back in some shape and feel good about myself :) Always been quite naturally fit but as time has gone on ive noticed im starting to pile a few xtra pounds on and the metabolism aint what it used to be.

looking forward to reading your stories and hopefully getting some help an motivation on my journey.

c u soon hf !

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Welcome to anasci! You've come to the right place, you should be able to find everything you are looking for right here!

Bulldog77

Mar 28, 2012
:welcome:

I spend hours on here a day reading and researching. Its a good informative site.

Fabian

Banned
Apr 16, 2012
Hi Mel,
Welcome to the forum and glad to know about you. I am also new here and have been doing workout since last 2 years and after losing weight gained muscles and now in great shape. Try to be active to learn more tips about losing and maintaining weight. Hope to see you active in the forum.