©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My progress and cycle plan

JAkes

Apr 15, 2012
South Africa
Hi guys.

I'm 19 years old (yes I know, I shouldn't even look at juice) but all the pro's started juicing early so I figured what the hell and started a cycle 6 weeks ago. I did research for 2years before starting and I train with a seasoned bodybuilder, who gives me advice.

Like I said I started my cycle 6 weeks ago. My weight pre cycle was 82.5kg. My current weight is 97.65kg.

The cycle I am running:
1-3:60mg dbol ed
1-16:1g of test cyp (4mls)
7-16:75mg npp ed

I've gained a lot of mass so far, I'm a lot broader and strength is thru the roof. As for side effects - I have none. No acne, gyno, hairloss etc. I have letro and nolva on hand should I need it. My goal is 105kg after this cycle. Then I want to cruise on 250mg test for 8 weeks before hitting another cycle.

How do I upload photos?

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
I would say that 1g TEST/wk for a first run is way too much to start with, you are only going to burn out your receptors much too early and hurt future gains! Yes at your age you still have/had much growing that you could have easily done naturally, but doing amounts like that on a first run, is going to do nothing for you in the long run, regardless of what you gain from this cycle or what you started at as apposed to what you look like now! Remember, you will gain the most from your first cycle because your body is not use to the substances. If you plan on being in this game for the long run, how high in the amounts do you plan to go in say 1yr, 5yrs, 10yrs? Your "seasoned" bodybuilding friend must not care too much about you if he has guided you in this direction.

As for pics, hit post reply, manage attachments and upload pics.

Last edited:

marYez

Feb 15, 2010
I guess we all have at least one friend "seasoned" anyway, good point PRIDE