©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Waking up breathless

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
on sust 500 and decca 500 a week and been waking up once I fall asleep breathless and dizzy only after the day of my shot WTF !!??

dibo13

Mar 26, 2012
northeast u.s.
Yoy need to get your rbc and hemocrit checked (yesterday).had similar experience on sust and deca,only i never made it to sleep after 10-15 mins.i had to go sit on the couch all nite.got so bad i started having panic attacks when i would lay down.turns out my rbc was 20 and hemocrit 57.7.i had to go for plembotomys until hemocrit was down to 39.5.check your blood pressure,when your rbc and hemocrit go up you will have high bp because your blood thickens like syrup.this can cause clots,stroke,atrial fibulation(which is what happened to me)back to normal now.they tried to convince me if i didn't stop lifting i was going to have a heart attack.i now get regular bloodwork done and if it's high i get plembotomys done to bring it back to normal.in spite of what the cardiologist try to tell me about lifting i am competing in june.made it to 500 between thanksgiving and xmas.not bad for 58 heats,not back to where i was before this happened but i'm heading there.

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
crazy

thats crazy shit ! thanks man def. saved my life . I had the same thing yesterday I stayed on the couch but then I think I gave myself a panic attack and my heartbeat was elvating. now what is a plembotomy ????

dibo13

Mar 26, 2012
northeast u.s.
plembotomy

plembotomy is a procedure to remove blood.they take out about a pint and a quarter.it thins out the red blood cells and lowers hemocrit.i went through 3 weeks where i would lay down to go to sleep and within 5 minutes i felt like i was suffocating.i was having panic attacks ever time i layed down.hemocrit was 57.7 it is now 39.5 and i feel great.no shortness of breath,no pounding heart.no trouble when i lay down.spent 3 weeks sitting up on the couch,fell asleep around 5 every nite.screwed up my sleep clock,had to get sleeping pills for a couple weeks.you need to check your blood pressure if your hemocrit and red blood cells are high your blood gets thick like syrup.it also doesn't carry enough oxygen,hence the feeling of suffocating.get it checked better to be safe than sorry.

Last edited: