©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new guy on the block need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2012
Test Enanthate: need a good website thats not a fake... i have been looking now for two months and as soon as i find one i do a little research on the person and web site and they turn out to be scammers(fuck)!!!!! i just need some one to point me into the right direction i rather give my money to a homeless person than to a d-bag scamming people..... if anyone can help send me a private message..... yes i am a newbie........ but i have done my research....

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Test Enanthate: need a good website thats not a fake... i have been looking now for two months and as soon as i find one i do a little research on the person and web site and they turn out to be scammers(fuck)!!!!! i just need some one to point me into the right direction i rather give my money to a homeless person than to a d-bag scamming people..... if anyone can help send me a private message..... yes i am a newbie........ but i have done my research....

Just look at the sponsors we have here. They are all good to go...Some have been in the business over a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.