©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Check out my cycle

catta

Apr 23, 2012
I decided to run my first tren cycle. I'm so excited. I will doing 50mg / ed / rotating inj sites. quad,glutes,delts,pecs
8-12 weeks depending upon results.\
Stats : 230 with 6'1
I have 2 questions. How long before it kicks in? Also, is 50mg enough?
Cheers guys:D

mellykins

Apr 7, 2012
everything is personal when it comes to running cycles. you should know your own body and what it responds to an what it doesnt. Maybe im a old fucka but i prefer to do eod pins. You havent mentioned what your running tren with and what version of tren it is. Im guessing regarding your dosage which is low btw it is the acetate version. that dose is fine for a beginner with tren but you start to see very impressive results when your into the 3-400 mg eod .If you are running tren ace then i would run it with a test base cause tren shuts u down fast. You havent mentioned your bf % either. the lower your bf % the better you will c results with tren. Unsure how many cycles you have run also , Tren is not for the beginner.

That all aside what are your goals?? Surely you must have one .

So if you really need advice you need to really think on your cycle an goals and post appropiately. I'm not trying to give you a hard time m8 but just saying im in the dark here really an dont want to give u bad advice.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
I would suggest keeping it at 50mg until you are sure of the sides and are sure you can handle them. Up the dose if and when necessary.

alfred

Apr 30, 2011
I decided to run my first tren cycle. I'm so excited. I will doing 50mg / ed / rotating inj sites. quad,glutes,delts,pecs
8-12 weeks depending upon results.\
Stats : 230 with 6'1
I have 2 questions. How long before it kicks in? Also, is 50mg enough?
Cheers guys:D

your talking about tren ace right?