©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Rookie

AceHigh187

Apr 23, 2012
Hi, i am a first time user, i am 25 and
I just got my 25mg of trenbolone acetate, what should i stack that with or should i even stack it? also is 25mg good for about 2 months if i take a dosage every other day? Any advice or help would be great

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Hi, i am a first time user, i am 25 and
I just got my 25mg of trenbolone acetate, what should i stack that with or should i even stack it? also is 25mg good for about 2 months if i take a dosage every other day? Any advice or help would be great

What are your stats, cycle history etc?

I would never suggest running TREN by itself, should always be run with a TEST base.

AceHigh187

Apr 23, 2012
first time taking AAS! so i should run it with test-prop. you think? i been hearing that a lot now..

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
I would suggest leaving the TREN for another cycle and running a longer acting, single esterd TEST like ENAN or CYP for 10wks at 500mg/wk. That would be perfect for a first run.

With TREN ACE or/and TEST PROP you are looking at everyday or every other day injections as well as dealing with side effects that you do not know about yet or know how your body will react. Best to stick with a TEST base to start out with as you will see tremendous results from that alone.

F

*FORGE*

I would suggest leaving the TREN for another cycle and running a longer acting, single esterd TEST like ENAN or CYP for 10wks at 500mg/wk. That would be perfect for a first run.

With TREN ACE or/and TEST PROP you are looking at everyday or every other day injections as well as dealing with side effects that you do not know about yet or know how your body will react. Best to stick with a TEST base to start out with as you will see tremendous results from that alone.

Yes, I agree, TEST ENAN or CYP for a first run. Save the TREN and PROP for down the road.

AceHigh187

Apr 23, 2012
thx fellas.. i have a few buddies who were first time users and they jumped on test prop. for about 8-10 weeks and then jumped on tren ace. i was thinking about doing the same.. what do you guys think about that? and also is there anything else i should be on while im on either of the cycles??