©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Car

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Me and the wife are thinking about trading our Explorer for the 2005 Nissan Armada....what you guys think of the SUV

5OD-4.jpg

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
They just called back a bunch of fords for a cruise control switch problem that could start a fire...just to let you know....I have a friend with that ride you are looking at...its nice inside and rides well...I would do it.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
billyc said:
They just called back a bunch of fords for a cruise control switch problem that could start a fire...just to let you know....I have a friend with that ride you are looking at...its nice inside and rides well...I would do it.

Good thing it's a Nissan :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Ok i just bought the 2005 Armada for $44,000 (finanace) you don't even want to know what the payment is on it :( But i'm happy :) It's fully loaded...sunroof, 7 in. tv for the kids, dvd, leather, the whole 9 yards. If you can think of it...it has it. The mileage was 10 miles on it and the color is called smoke.....If your looking to buy a full size SUV....this is the one!

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
I got a Chevy Z71 4x4 and it is COMPLETELY PAID FOR !!! 600.00 extra per month to buy things with !!!!!!!!!!! I personally would rather have a paid for vehicle and money in the bank then a new car. That's just me though !

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
It has a V8 and it's 4x4 and it has a thing called VDC where if your rear wheel starts to slip the other tires get power to override the slipping and they said you can't even notice it. They said you couldn't fish tail it if you tried. you can also take a sharp turn at 40 and not even notice it. It has side curtain airbags and additional door airbags also. It's a real safe suv which i liked. If your towing something the truck will automatically even itself out. it's pretty loaded for the price. My truck is also a darker grey than the picture i put

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Their ok....not expensive also. Their too squared looking for me.

P

pincrusher

i keep asking the wife to get me a hummer but instead she keeps giving me one LOL