©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tell your doc

Jasz

Mar 26, 2012
I just wonder, is ok to tell your doc that you're on and what you're taking? I want to going for a check up and just don't know what to do:rolleyes:

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
If you trust your doctor and have been with him quite a while, I would suggest letting him know. If you feel that he will not be happy and will cause some sort of a problem regarding your use, I suggest finding a doctor whom you can trust. If you can get a doctor you can trust it will make things much easier when getting the testing done to make sure that your body is in the position it needs to be.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I just wonder, is ok to tell your doc that you're on and what you're taking? I want to going for a check up and just don't know what to do:rolleyes:

My advice to most people would be NO. Sometimes doctors chart your comments. This could conflict possibly with insurance and even the way
your doctor treats you. I would have to be VERY,,VERY comfortable with a physician before I would mention it. If you do,,,tell him 'off the record' only.

cro.an72

Jan 22, 2011
If he ask and is needed yes..but most doctors know shit about juice and they will only criticize you.
Not to mention about their speech about AAS....

matt17

Sep 1, 2008
it's not a bad idea to tell him imo. sometimes is good to knows ...

kurt2r2

May 2, 2011

I think it wouldn't make sense to go see a doc and hold back the info which brought me there to begin with imo, si tell him everything that he must know about you.

niceman

May 6, 2011
I told my doc and he helped me wit my pct and did all blood work to see how my levels are, my doc is cool

forman

May 6, 2011
for me personally depends on many things. how is the doc, with which problems i'm there etc etc