©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone else just love injecting?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I love it too. Especially when it crunches going through old scar tissue :D

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
tee said:
I love it too. Especially when it crunches going through old scar tissue :D
I count days till next shot from the moment Ive done with the last one..

I have to inject on my friend eod as he is afraid of needles :)D), yesterday it crunched when the needle was on the way in. He complained later that it hurt a bit more than usual, is that normal? Was in the glute, and I know I injected at the right place.

P

pincrusher

i love injecting gear :)
i hate it the couple days a year when i am not injecting.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Yeah i get all hyped up the night before and the morning of a shot day. And i've noticed it's becoming a little harder to pierce throu in some areas of my thigh after going in the skin. I was worried about the scar tissue. I might have to start somewhere else now. It's just so darn convenient in my thigh.

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
Yeah i get all hyped up the night before and the morning of a shot day. And i've noticed it's becoming a little harder to pierce throu in some areas of my thigh after going in the skin. I was worried about the scar tissue. I might have to start somewhere else now. It's just so darn convenient in my thigh.
you could start out by not being such a "man" and start changing the needle out before you poke yourself. :D you would be surprised how much difference a fresh needle instead of the one you used to peirce the rubber stopper will make. are you alternating between both legs and changing the injection site by a few millimeters each time instead of hitting the exact same place?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Yeah i alternate each leg and try not to hit the same exact place (about the same area but within a 2 in diameter). And yeah you could be right about the changing the pin (no pun intended)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Yep...now i know for sure....You guys ARE a bunch of weirdo's...Loving an injection....are you NUTS?????....lolollolol....just kidding guys, but i think i'm one of the SCARIEST SHITS around when it comes to needles.....Even at the dentist...well, basicly ANY type of injection...

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
I agree with changing the needle. Even though I have only done 3 injections this happened to me this weekend. I have been shooting in the quad but because it is sore for 7 days I went for the glut this weekend. I had a friend shoot me because I have not found the proper method where i can see the syringe and make sure any bood is present. I told him to leave just a little in the syringe because of tiny bubles but he left like 1/2 CC so i said stick me again and enpty the syringe. I could feel the second prick with that needle more than the first so i would agree that after 1 injection trash the pin with a new one !! I LOVE THE RUSH OF INJECTING !!!!