©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tanning

kitty

Apr 23, 2012
What do you ladies do about tanning? I go off and an all year, and when is almost time for the beach I prepare my skin with fake tan.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
What do you ladies do about tanning? I go off and an all year, and when is almost time for the beach I prepare my skin with fake tan.

You ladies should try some MT2 if you want the best tan of your lives. Plus you dont need massive amounts of exposure for it to work and it helps prevent getting burnt.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
You ladies should try some MT2 if you want the best tan of your lives. Plus you dont need massive amounts of exposure for it to work and it helps prevent getting burnt.

I agree, and excellent product!

minnie

May 4, 2011
Fake bakes in the winter, just to keep some color and in the summer try to tanned naturally, also I love the tanning beds:D

tyra10

Apr 28, 2011

I usually alternate, the tanning salon with the beach. I go tanning early spring and through the summer. mostly to the tanning salon...but whenever I can, I go to the beach to get a nice tan

alfred

Apr 30, 2011
Fake bakes in the winter, just to keep some color and in the summer try to tanned naturally, also I love the tanning beds:D

I never go to tanning beds but my missus seems addicted. She find this stuff very relaxing, says that is really the one place in the world that no one can bother you for atleast 10-15 min.

kristie'89

Jun 11, 2011
I do use a tanning bed a little in the spring and summer, but I prefer to head to the beach to tan is much more fun.