©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Crystal Method for Fina (Pics)

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
By: vpiedu

i have used this method several times and find it quite easy to do and decided to include some pics along with it. in the pics i prepared 3 carts so i will include the amounts for both and try not to confuse anyone.

ok, i took 3 carts fina, methyl alcohol MA, benzyl benzoate BB, benzyl alcohol BA, distilled water (make sure you store your water in the fridge so it will be very cold when you use it), coffee filter (i ordered research filters but received some coffee filters in a sandwich bag), piece if copper wire which i used to push pellets out of cartridge, a few 20ml syringes, a few 21g and 25g needles, a pint mason jar, 2 800ml beakers, 4cup pyrex measuring cup, small and large funnel, many whatman syringe filters, assorted sterile vials sealed and unsealed, sandwich bag, rubber bands, glass stirring rod.

Attachments

• FINA.jpg
    FINA.jpg
    915.4 KB · Views: 43

gnomebe

May 13, 2012
I used prop. Glycol (cheap) and heated slowly till emulsified. Used a insulin pin sub. Q daily with great results.
Your setup looks good.
I've found sub. Q daily much better.

gnomebe

May 13, 2012
Prop. Glycol + tren into 50ml bottle. A touch of benzyl alc. Heat slowly till emulsified. Easy.

gnomebe

May 13, 2012
Make sure the tren is a fine powder. A 30ml bottle is fine. I nuked (microwaved) therefore bottle, tren, propylene glycol
and benzyl alc. but like 3 seconds at a time ( carefully ). 27G needle sub.Q worked.