©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Some BIG bears!!!!

W

wolfyEVH

Below is the largest bear ever killed........1600 lbs and 12.5 feet tall (polar bears are the largest, yet this is the largest bear ever found *grizzly*)

GRIZBEAR1.JPG

GRIZPAW.JPG

a different one

camp_bear03_523_4.jpg

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Damn...no one told me Pincrusher got shot! Can we have a moment of silence...................................

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
Damn...no one told me Pincrusher got shot! Can we have a moment of silence...................................
yeah and it hurts like hell too!!!!!!!!!!! at least it was in the glutes, could have been worse.

that is one big friggin bear. if i was that big, oracle would be wanting me really bad instead of just a little bit like right now :D
when i said, "i love you to" oracle it was a pun/joke. didnt think you would take it seriously and start stalking me and putting pics of my backside on your computer as wallpaper. :naanaaboo :moon: :laugh4:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Your the one that put your rear end out there i just put the contest outfit on you like you asked me to.....But i bet the guy who shot that bear crapped all over himself when he saw it.

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
Your the one that put your rear end out there i just put the contest outfit on you like you asked me to.....But i bet the guy who shot that bear crapped all over himself when he saw it.

the bear attacked him and all he had on him was a 9mm i believe.....took a whole clip in the head to take it down...this was in alaska and they now have that bear stuffed in one of alaska's airports

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Thats a bigass animal. Here's a little trivia for you outdoorsman - polar bear is the meanest and toughest animal on the planet. No other animal can match it's mighty swat - takes out lions, elephants, tigers, grizzlies, snakes, gorillas like swatting flies. The reason the lion is called the "king of the jungle" is because the polar bear doesn't live in the jungle.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
What pussies! If they were really tough, they'd have tried to kick its ass with their BARE hands. (No pun intended) LOL

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
When I see a picture of a guy standing over an animal that he just killed, as he is holding his gun, I just can't help but think,"what a dick"

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Blackbird said:
When I see a picture of a guy standing over an animal that he just killed, as he is holding his gun, I just can't help but think,"what a dick"

Nicely said :)

W

wolfyEVH

Blackbird said:

as long as he puts the bear to good use.......uses the fur, the meat, etc.......if not then yeah, "dick!"

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
imdaman1 said:
Thats a bigass animal. Here's a little trivia for you outdoorsman - polar bear is the meanest and toughest animal on the planet. No other animal can match it's mighty swat - takes out lions, elephants, tigers, grizzlies, snakes, gorillas like swatting flies. The reason the lion is called the "king of the jungle" is because the polar bear doesn't live in the jungle.

But what "animal" kills more people each year than any of these you ask?.....The mighty Mosquito! The real king of the jungle! Malaria which is carried by mosquitos kills more people each year than any other animal! :eek:

W

wolfyEVH

Freejay said:
But what "animal" kills more people each year than any of these you ask?.....The mighty Mosquito! The real king of the jungle! Malaria which is carried by mosquitos kills more people each year than any other animal! :eek:

dont think you can classify mosquito as an animal.......

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
dont think you can classify mosquito as an animal.......

Yeah man - I think the polar bear could prolly take out a mosquito also - if he really tried. Maybe even a whole gang of them. lol

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
I wonder how they figure things like this out.
It's not like they have put a polar bear and a lion, elephant or gorilla in a cage together and waited to see which one walks out.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
Below is the largest bear ever killed........1600 lbs and 12.5 feet tall (polar bears are the largest, yet this is the largest bear ever found *grizzly*)

a different one

camp_bear03_523_4.jpg
My first thought was, why kill something so magnificant? If he hasn't earned the right to live, what animal or human has?

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
tru that man i see no sport in killin somthin like that, go fight that thing staight up with no weapons and see who kills who. i dont like the idea of killing gods creatures like that especially when you dont need the food or furr for warmth or anything. a trophy for an airport does that bear no justice at all but thats jus my opinion

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
I wonder how they figure things like this out.
It's not like they have put a polar bear and a lion, elephant or gorilla in a cage together and waited to see which one walks out.

That would be one helluva cage match! I don't know how they figured it out but they said it on the Discovery Channel so it's gotta be right. lol

wacobeshears

Jan 8, 2005
In a town near you.
Yeah, I really can't see killing something so great. No telling, how old the bear was to achieve that size and then to be killed just so someone could have braggin rights. Hell, take a picture and see just how big he will get in the future.