©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What would you give up?

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
So I just laid it all out on the line for a better house for my family. Better schools for my daughter, normal neighbors. If you know anything about real estate in NJ you know how much a decent home can set you back. The point is, money is going to be tight. I started to think about how I could save some money each month but you become so accustomed to lifes little extras, how could you live without them?

I've been playing music for most of my life and I just recentley found an amazing guitar instructor. He teaches American roots music the way it was played in the 20's, something I have searched for years to learn. So I started thinking, what could I give up, this rare musical knowlege or my gym membership and all the supps and gear. I couldn't believe that I would drop the music in a second if it ever came down to it.

So here is the question, What would you give up to continue this lifestyle?

W

wolfyEVH

I personally play guitar and if i had the rare opportunity to do something that i've always wanted to do, i would give up something else i really like...even training. I would still make time to work out a few times a month however, do i didn't become a fat piece of shit.....speaking of pieces of shit, anyone seen tex around lately??? lol

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Blackbird said:
So I just laid it all out on the line for a better house for my family. Better schools for my daughter, normal neighbors. If you know anything about real estate in NJ you know how much a decent home can set you back. The point is, money is going to be tight. I started to think about how I could save some money each month but you become so accustomed to lifes little extras, how could you live without them?

I've been playing music for most of my life and I just recentley found an amazing guitar instructor. He teaches American roots music the way it was played in the 20's, something I have searched for years to learn. So I started thinking, what could I give up, this rare musical knowlege or my gym membership and all the supps and gear. I couldn't believe that I would drop the music in a second if it ever came down to it.

So here is the question, What would you give up to continue this lifestyle?

Since I still have yet to do my first cycle (very soon), I probably don't fit the bill for the full expense of this lifestyle. As far as simply working out, supps and a gym.....there's nothing I would give up for it besides my family. It's the only thing I truely love to do. Plus it's the only thing that keeps me from turning into an alcoholic.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I'll never stop workin out. But I'd give up the gym and super-supps for my kids in a heartbeat. If times get too hard, invest in a decent bench and some plates and shit - before you go broke. I don't use mine, but I've always got it all here on standby....just in case.