©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

chevin

W

wolfyEVH

which email addy are you using...he has two on his site..i email both

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
I got my order, got to say I am satisified everything was double bagged, and nothing fell out. How do I get all the Eq out of the bag its all sticky.

Mark

W

wolfyEVH

bigmark3d said:
I got my order, got to say I am satisified everything was double bagged, and nothing fell out. How do I get all the Eq out of the bag its all sticky.

Mark

blow dryer maybe?

P

pincrusher

imdaman1 said:
What the f... is he gonna do with a blow dryer?!?! Hope the shit falls out while he's doing his hair? lol
i thought the same thing when i first read his statement, but realized that with the blowdryer he can slowly and gently heat the bag to a high enough temp to make the eq more fluid so it will not be as sticky and flow out of the bag better.

P

pincrusher

the one thing i find troubling here is that a newbie to using gear is ordering powders to make his own stuff. he should wait till he has experience using gear before he starts to make his own gear. what if he accidently doses the product to high and since his body hasnt experienced gear yet, it could cause much worse side affects than if he was an experienced user.
this is nothing against you personally bigmark, its just that i dont think ANY newbies should be making their own gear till they have at least a few cycles under their belt. with a newbie is is very important that dosing be accurate so you can learn all about how the different products affect you and if dosing is not accurate you will not know as well becuase of the unsurety of the amounts you are using.

Last edited:

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
well i have used EQ and test b4 for like 6 weeks, so this is why I am just making those.

Mark