©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Endo teams up with IPG for an Incredible offer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENDOSYN

AnaSCI VET
Dec 9, 2010
GREAT OFFERS GOING ON OVER AT ENDOSYN RIGHT NOW!!!

Right now we have an additional $500 incentives offer going on with a joint team up with IPGEAR:

Orders of $500 (before shipping) will receive 3x10ml vials (mix and match)!! These will be included with any other incentives you are eligible for through ENDOSYN (PLEASE NOTE: These will ship directly from IPGEAR):

* BD ANDROPEN 10ML
* BD TREN ACE 10ML
* BD TREN DEPOT 10ML
* DK T400 10ML
* QV DECA 10ML
* QV EQ 10ML
* QV MASTERON 10ML
* QV PRIMO 10ML
* QV STANZ 10ML
* QV TEST PROP 10ML
* QV TRENBOLONA 10ML

This offer will only be going for a few days!! Make sure to take advantage of the GREAT offer while supplies last!!!

F

*FORGE*

2 best sponsors on the boards working together!

This is the best offer I have every seen on the boards in all my years!! This is a buy one order, get the second order free:)How can anyone refuse? I am getting in on this!!

ENDOSYN

AnaSCI VET
Dec 9, 2010
This is the best offer I have every seen on the boards in all my years!! This is a buy one order, get the second order free:)How can anyone refuse? I am getting in on this!!

Yes, no one is going to find a better offer like this anywhere on the net!! We guarantee it!!

Thanks,
ENDO

ENDOSYN

AnaSCI VET
Dec 9, 2010
Sale is ongoing until July 1st!! If you want in on the VERY BEST PRODUCTS, with the VERY BEST SERVICE, from the VERY BEST SPONSORS, make sure to take advantage of the VERY BEST OFFER you will ever find on any board!!

New sales list will be dropping July 1st! It will be our VERY BEST LIST to date!! Current sales and specials will be gone but we GUARANTEE you will be VERY PLEASED with the new list!!

Thanks,
ENDO

Status
Not open for further replies.