©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

dbol question.

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
hi whats up everybody ?
I have another little question for you people,

What do you thinks of dbol (pills /10mg)
if you think its good , what would be the proper dosage ?

whit his cycle t-400/deca/(winstrol at the end)
Do you think its too much to take that dbol ?

PS: not that i didnt do my research first, but when i see "sample steroids cycle", i see some cycle with de dbol, but i thinks its injections only. (might be totally wrong)
thank you !

(again sorry for the bad english)

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
dbol liquid form can be injected but I wouldn't recommend it as for the dosage 40mgs/day weeks 1-4 would be good...what is your cycle history that is a pretty good size cycle if its your first

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
so 40 mgs/days EVERy days ...?

It would be my first cycle :

t-400 250mg 2X/week week 1 to 12
deca 200 mg 2X/week week 1 to 10
and winstrol 50 mg eod week 7 to 13

then right after pct (Nolva)

P

pincrusher

although some people believe in dbol in a first cycle, i do not. you should just leave the cycle the way you have it planned out.
my problem with using dbol on a first cycle is that since it causes your body to respond to it almost immediately, it will take away from you being able to feel when the test and deca start to work. there are quite a few things that will happen when the test kicks in such as increases sexually arousal, increases hunger, increases strength in the gym, acne appearing on your body, some water retention, etc. if you start the dbol in a first cycle, it will overshadow these important symptoms of test kicking in. i feel it is important that everyone should be able to tell when their test kicks in even if only to confirm if it is legit or fake stuff.

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
Well put Pincrusher IMO a first cycle should be test only 500mg/week 10 weeks and thats itno reason to load up yet your body will respond great to test only and I'm sure you will be very happy with your gains