©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

To take, or NOT to take, that's the q

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Was thinking..Due to the fact that my f'n shoulder is STILL f-up, is it visable to go on cycle??..Because i'm still on the "small" side, i was thinking of doing a cycle, just to pick up weight..I will still carry on doing my workout, but on a VERY LIGHT bases...wherever possable...sertain excersises will be taboo :(....any comments??....i mean, will i pick up weight without doing excersises full-on ??
I'm gonna stack D-Bol and Test Cypionate...:rolleyes:

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
If your going to cycle, you really must lift heavy and hard.

I would advise going into the gym this week and finding lifts that dont hurt your shoulders, and find lifts that do hurt you shoulders. Make a list.

Avoid the painfull ones, and incorporate the safe exercises into your routine and go hard and heavy with them. Obviously, you might want to avoid military presses, but you can still do heavy side laterals, etc.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
heavy said:
If your going to cycle, you really must lift heavy and hard.

I would advise going into the gym this week and finding lifts that dont hurt your shoulders, and find lifts that do hurt you shoulders. Make a list.

Avoid the painfull ones, and incorporate the safe exercises into your routine and go hard and heavy with them. Obviously, you might want to avoid military presses, but you can still do heavy side laterals, etc.
Thx Heavy....but unfortunatly my side-laterals is the painfull ones....but i will make a list..What i have noticed though, is, that if i keep my shoulders still, i can do for instance dumbell-curls, ez-bar, etc.....the rotator cuff must just be still..chest AND shoulders is out :(...but the rest i will be able to perform...

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
What about cables and machines for chest? Or dips? You cant do any db or bb movements for your chest or shoulders?

This may seriously interfere with upper body development. But dont be discouraged. Go in there, experiment and find what you can do.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Shit Heavy, i don't know......but i'm definatly going to explore WHAT i can do and WHAT not.....this really sucks..:(....A friend of mine told me that tendons can take up to a couple of MONTHS to repair....At the moment i'm in the process of getting HGH in spray-form ( spray under the tounge ) to help recover the tendons....3 bottles for R1000 ( 3 month supply )....or $166 in your terms...

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I would suggest waiting to allow your shoulder to mend correctly. If you ruin them badly, you wont be lifting at all. Have you seen a doctor? If not, I would.

P

pincrusher

i would not cycle at all while injured. to many potential problems involved with cycling while injured. just be patient, give the injury time to heal then have at it hard and heavy once it is healed.
i dont want to be the bearer of bad news but that spray under tongue hgh you are getting is NOT real hgh. all it is would be natural products that are supposed to stimulate your natural gh secretions in the body. it will not work the way you are hoping it will.
real gh is very unstable and fragile and must be kept cold. it has a very short life span once it is constituted in bacteriostatic water.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
pincrusher said:
i dont want to be the bearer of bad news but that spray under tongue hgh you are getting is NOT real hgh.
Yep...youre right...i had a look and apparently it is NOT the right thing...so i'm going to leave it..
Ah well.....maby i must just wait and see what happens....I think i know how i stuffed my tendons up....When i came off my first cycle, i tried to carry on doing the same weight......bad thing :(

W

wolfyEVH

has it been time on = time off.......i personally agree w/ pincrusher

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:
Shit Heavy, i don't know......but i'm definatly going to explore WHAT i can do and WHAT not.....this really sucks..:(....A friend of mine told me that tendons can take up to a couple of MONTHS to repair....At the moment i'm in the process of getting HGH in spray-form ( spray under the tounge ) to help recover the tendons....3 bottles for R1000 ( 3 month supply )....or $166 in your terms...

Where are you getting that from Robin? My understanding is the HGH is easily destroyed in the gut, so anything you can take orally is probably a waste of money.

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
Where are you getting that from Robin? My understanding is the HGH is easily destroyed in the gut, so anything you can take orally is probably a waste of money.

definitely......that stuff will be useless and you're gonna be wasting your money...

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Sentences 1 and 4 are telling you that it's not real HGH. The facts they posted about real HGH are true, so what they've done is mix some truth with some misinformation to make you believe you are buying real growth hormone.
Real growth hormone has to be injected.