©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newbie looking forward to some great advice

BigSexy181971

Jul 13, 2012
Florida
I have finally registered on the site after doing some exploring and reading of many posts. I stumbled along to find this site but enjoy the info.

I am looking to begin my first cycle so I look forward to the advice many of you can give me.

Thanks in advance everyone,
Rob

BigSexy181971

Jul 13, 2012
Florida
Thanks for the info bro...

I am a 6'1" 225lbs guy who is 40. I have always been athlete but I don't know my BF% but I am not cut by any means. I just had ankle surgery and was laid up for 8 weeks. NO GYM, I felt like it almost killed me...lol

How much do you suggest that I take per week and for what an 8 week cycle?

I am not going to start this until I get back into the swing of things at the gym but also to get my diet back in line. Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I have finally registered on the site after doing some exploring and reading of many posts. I stumbled along to find this site but enjoy the info.

I am looking to begin my first cycle so I look forward to the advice many of you can give me.

Rob

Glad you joined us!:welcome:

Nergy

Jan 22, 2012

Rob

guess already find the answer, plenty of cycles on Discussion part of the forum