©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Omnadren

woods78

Apr 22, 2011
I never have a problem with that. I used a 1 inch. just go in slowly and make sure your about 2 inch up and 1 inch away from the nipple. good luck bro.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
You will not experience any localized growth from site injecting AAS...For site enhancement, the only tool to achieve this would be Syntherol.....

wercautere

May 11, 2012
there is no difference to inject a needle in chest or shoulder as long as it is oil based drug!
oil based injections should be done in butt imo
correct me if i'm wrong

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
there is no difference to inject a needle in chest or shoulder as long as it is oil based drug! oil based injections should be done in butt imo correct me if i'm wrong
okay,you're wrong.i inject in my ass,thighs,chest(favorite spot always),bi's,tri's,delts and rarely calves.doesn't matter if it's water based or oil based.it's still going into a muscle.i like pinning bi's cause i can pin up to 5cc's with no pain at all.pecs are so easy for me it's 1,2,3...no waiting,no soreness.no difference in pinning omnadren,zafa,Karachi,ugl sust...aas is aas.i like pinning tne or susp into arms especially.even with synthol you'd need an insane amount of oil just to notice any real type of gain and that's if you even keep it.insane amounts if you can afford it.i talked to Gregg Valentino about his arms and the rumors he used synthol.he used straight gear,that's how much oil he was pinning daily.no implants,no synthol,synthosizze,no esiclene,nolotil or whatever shit they got out now...

Jamhal

Feb 23, 2012
okay,you're wrong.i inject in my ass,thighs,chest(favorite spot always),bi's,tri's,delts and rarely calves.doesn't matter if it's water based or oil based.it's still going into a muscle.i like pinning bi's cause i can pin up to 5cc's with no pain at all.pecs are so easy for me it's 1,2,3...no waiting,no soreness.no difference in pinning omnadren,zafa,Karachi,ugl sust...aas is aas.i like pinning tne or susp into arms especially.even with synthol you'd need an insane amount of oil just to notice any real type of gain and that's if you even keep it.insane amounts if you can afford it.i talked to Gregg Valentino about his arms and the rumors he used synthol.he used straight gear,that's how much oil he was pinning daily.no implants,no synthol,synthosizze,no esiclene,nolotil or whatever shit they got out now...

:yeahthat: