©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new to site

speedboxer

Jun 16, 2012
Just wanted to introduce myself share a few thoughts gain some knowledge share ideas so on so fourth I been boxing since I was 15 I am 22 now and to be honest boxing to me is all I got I sleep to wake up and train I fight to be a champion which brings me to a few questions but I'll bring those up in the right forum I don't bite I can take a joke introduce yourself and I will be happy to start convo

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Just wanted to introduce myself share a few thoughts gain some knowledge share ideas so on so fourth I been boxing since I was 15 I am 22 now and to be honest boxing to me is all I got I sleep to wake up and train I fight to be a champion which brings me to a few questions but I'll bring those up in the right forum I don't bite I can take a joke introduce yourself and I will be happy to start convo

I'm a boxer by nature myself. Grew up boxing/fighting.
Glad to have you with us at ANASCI:welcome:

HUMMER_POWER

Jan 14, 2012

you are in the right place, welcome

Globe

Jan 22, 2012

love boxing too