©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Containers for pills....

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
hey you guys, i just got my shipment in of some oral. do you guys know any places i can buy containers to put these pills in? i need some of those containers like they give out at the pharmacy...thanks. what do you guys put yours in?

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
chris 1 said:
I put them in my mouth.

you mean storage like a chipmunk? how does that work out? can you also put liquids in your mouth whilst storing? I want to know more, maybe i can aquire this talent some day.

but seriously if you want to know a sweet thing to do with your gear.... give this site a try its prob the best idea i've seen.
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/organizeeverything1/cansasestshc.html

search for more things like that its a great idea, theres one that looks just like fix-a-flat so i'm sure you could hide it in your car.

W

wolfyEVH

dugie82 said:
you mean storage like a chipmunk? how does that work out? can you also put liquids in your mouth whilst storing? I want to know more, maybe i can aquire this talent some day.

but seriously if you want to know a sweet thing to do with your gear.... give this site a try its prob the best idea i've seen.
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/organizeeverything1/cansasestshc.html

search for more things like that its a great idea, theres one that looks just like fix-a-flat so i'm sure you could hide it in your car.

a shaving cream can????? what do you think, i'm gonna try and smuggle some dinosaur DNA from south america??????

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I just keep mine in a zip lock...but if you want you can also take an old medicine bottle and use it to store your tabs.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
heavy said:
I put mine in my pocket. :D

You can just buy little pill boxes at any drugstore...what kind of pills do you have?

i got dbol,anadrol,nolva, and clomid.

P

pincrusher

you could take some empty asprin bottles and just rip the labels off or cover over them. i usually just leave them in the containers they come in but lately i have been making all my own liquid oral products from powders and mix them up in bottles with screw caps.