©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

veterans with experience thoughts and advice

speedboxer

Jun 16, 2012
Im new to the board but not new to working out not at all been a boxer since I was 16 im 22 now proud to be where im at im looking to try gear my stats at this moment are 145 6'0 im at 145 cause I jumped weight classes don't like it in welterweight not at all what im looking for is strength gains little weight gain too id say 10 pounds the gear I found online are var Winny halo those are the orals I liked cause of what im aiming for also I know from research oral only seems to suck so a base is needed like test also heard about getting a limp noodle too if a base isn't involved cant have that

My goals are to get a defined body rock solid with intense strength gains
halo seems to be one I wanna keep in this first cycle came to the conclusion 3 weeks max due to high volume inevitable sides im curious where to put it in cycle that's why im posting in detail halo helps strength tremendously from what I read Winny gives you a solid look but dry joints isn't worth it I am a footwork boxer don't need the pain I do take fish oil few other vitamins I stay hydrated so im wondering if ppl don't listen when it comes to Winny also does Winny make more strength gains or is it more for the defined look? I like var cause its mild Roy jones jr took it and obviously got good results from it
this post is not to be a know it all gear is a whole new world trying to put together a good cycle with veterans expertise trying to be more explosive I am close to the pros my ambition will not be denied

As far as diet goes depending on the cycle me and the board come up with I'll base it off that I train 5 days a week right now but will bump it up 6 days I take naps after a workout too you see good results from it my workout at the moment is gonna change I have a few different workouts in mind trying to base it all off this cycle got a question too does gear show up in urine tests? Im uh on probation :/ sadly lol no drunk fights! Will test make me bloated? Water retention? If so how heavy or will a low dose change that? Also im not trying to stack all 3 orals if there was confusion about that lol if you have feedback on those roids share how you feel ty for the help

speedboxer

Jun 16, 2012
Bulk/cut cycle less bulk more cut ten pounds I can get naturally I eat real well as far as pct goes clomid and nolva I will be taking Liv 52 and milk thistle for oral tablets im very picky about keeping my liver alive I wanna get as much advice ask as many questions as possible knowledge is power