©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test cyp

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
I usually start to notice an increase in libido by the 2nd week.

forman

May 6, 2011
you never really feel anything, you might notice changes in a few weeks. There's no buzz with steroids imho :)

platt00

May 4, 2011
The libido usually starts in at about weeks for me and the strength starts about week 5.

highrich

Apr 22, 2011
First cycles should be kept to single ester test alone, because in this way you will learn how your body reacts to one compound. This is what i'd do.

morris

Jun 20, 2011
Thanks man, I'm also taking 0.5 mg of arimidex Ed. Will that be enough? I will need nolva during the cycle as well?

No. You should be fine with the Arimidex but have the Nolva for PCT . What else do you have for your PCT ?

hj11jason

Apr 30, 2011
No. You should be fine with the Arimidex but have the Nolva for PCT . What else do you have for your PCT ?

I have clomid , nolva and HCG. Most buddies recommend doing some sort of combination of all of them.

Simpa

Feb 22, 2012
I have clomid , nolva and HCG. Most buddies recommend doing some sort of combination of all of them.

There are many ways to run PCT. Nolva is good to have it on hand. You should be good to go with what you have.

philll

May 10, 2011
Test cypionate is a long ester which takes time to build up blood levels of in your body. you might not feel anything for 4+ weeks.

hj11jason

Apr 30, 2011
Thanks guys, I was planning on taking arimidex 0.5 EOD during my pct. If I run the HCG , with which between arimidex or nolva works better?