©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

British Dragon

Jack Tragic

Jan 30, 2005
Did a search in the forums on BD products but came up empty. Looking for comments from peeps that have done business w/ them...(satisfaction w/ products, shipping, cost, etc). I know that i'm new here but before I drop $50 bucks, I'd like to make sure it's going to be worth while. All is greatly appreciated! ;)
Jack.

Last edited:

Jack Tragic

Jan 30, 2005
:D LOL! Ya! Understandably so! I was thinking that exact same thing when I downloaded it to the avatar! No, that's not me in the avatar (the board wouldn't accept mine due to the fact that they need to be re-sized and at the present moment, I don't have the time to do so...later for sure) that's actually a pic of Ronnie Coleman. I don't recall where I found it. But it's the only one that would download to my avatar at this time...so... ;)

Last edited:

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
British Dragon is one of the best. Their products are all human grade quality and have excellent reputations. A friend of mine hardly uses anything other than BD. Be careful not to mistake British Dragon with British Dispensary though. Both companies are very good but when it comes to Dbol, the British Disp. have a better reputation. The only difference in the dbol 5mg is that British Disp. has a snake and arrow on them, both are pink with 5 sides. British Dragon has very good test as well as orals. As far as ordering, I have not ordered them from where you plan to most likely. My friend got his straight from the company a long time ago and I have no idea how he did so.

P

pincrusher

british dragon is one of the top producers of gear in europe with one of the best reputations. they have not sold direct to the public for quite some time now and have closed their company to new distributors for now also. there are only 7 authorized distributors of BD gear but many resellers who purchase through these distributors. BD also has a section on their website where you can put in a suppliers email addy or website addy to verify if they are recognized by BD as a distributor of their product.
their products have tested out very well lately and the bottles tend to be dead on label claims if not slightly higher.
if anyone wants copies of some recent lab tests, i have access to quite a few recent ones on a majority of their products. :)

i also use BD products and my next few cycles will be almost entirely made up of BD products. ;)
just to many uglabs going under or underdosing their products after making a name for themselves for me to feel comfortable in buying from them.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
pincrusher said:
british dragon is one of the top producers of gear in europe with one of the best reputations. they have not sold direct to the public for quite some time now and have closed their company to new distributors for now also. there are only 7 authorized distributors of BD gear but many resellers who purchase through these distributors. BD also has a section on their website where you can put in a suppliers email addy or website addy to verify if they are recognized by BD as a distributor of their product.
their products have tested out very well lately and the bottles tend to be dead on label claims if not slightly higher.
if anyone wants copies of some recent lab tests, i have access to quite a few recent ones on a majority of their products. :)

i also use BD products and my next few cycles will be almost entirely made up of BD products. ;)
just to many uglabs going under or underdosing their products after making a name for themselves for me to feel comfortable in buying from them.

I'd like to see some of those lab reports. Just curious as to what my winny is testing at and I might grab some of their eq and primo. I thought they were a human grade company, not UG?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
jsjs24 said:
I'd like to see some of those lab reports. Just curious as to what my winny is testing at and I might grab some of their eq and primo. I thought they were a human grade company, not UG?

Human grade is correct JSJS.