©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cardio

Angel99%

Sep 6, 2011
hi ladies. how much cardio are you doing when you're trying to gain muscle? I'm training 4-5 days a week and I'm doing cardio @ 3 days a week. Is this too much cardio? my goal is to lose some BF but without loosing any muscle.

minnie

May 4, 2011
hi ladies. how much cardio are you doing when you're trying to gain muscle? I'm training 4-5 days a week and I'm doing cardio @ 3 days a week. Is this too much cardio? my goal is to lose some BF but without loosing any muscle.

For bulking less is better.

tips

Apr 17, 2011

If your training and eating right there is no reason you should be losing any muscle with 2 hours cardio per week

urbabe

Feb 29, 2012
I am currently doing 3 days a week at 30 minutes, but was considering it up one day. I'm eating lots of calories to maintain muscle also.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

If your trying to put on size I would keep cardio minimal.