©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

couple of newb questions

apoplexy

Aug 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Hi folks, I've been reading a ton, and I have a couple of questions I haven't found direct answers for.

How much does injection site matter? Does one need to inject at the site being worked to see gain in that muscle? (for me, I'm interested in gains in my traps specifically, but the videos and documents I've seen on injecting talk about glutes and quads)

What is the difference between test enth/cyp/prop etc? I'm looking at a couple suppliers and I'm trying to figure out how much of which item is comparable -- or am I missing something? The number I've been seeing for a first cycle is something like 500 mg/wk of test. This also brings up another question:

When i've been reading about injections, a couple people have referred to a site as a "depot," because the oil is eventually dispersed from the site, but not immediately. And yet a couple suppliers list their product as e.g., Test-C-Depot. Am I confusing terms here? Can someone help me understand what a depot is or what it means in terms of the product name?

Someone (here, I think) mentioned dianabol "for joints," but I haven't seen this usage mentioned elsewhere, so I'm having trouble understanding what that means. What is this referring to? (and I could be confused about dianabol here, it might be deca durabol or something)

Trying not to be a pain, I've read a whole lot and these are the questions that are bugging me. Thank you all for your effort in putting this site together. I'm still a while from actually starting a cycle, I'm just trying to collect information at the moment. Oh, and I'm not a body builder -- sites and training in my signature (I think...?).